Department of Physical Education
Visions & Missions
- To develop state of the art infrastructure to facilitate high quality student centric education.
- To design courses to impart traditional values with rational approach contemporary professional insight.
- To conduct activities to inculcate sense of national responsibility, national integration, gender equality, social, moral, spiritual and
- To safeguard and promote the physical fitness, traditional culture, values and professionalism.
To develop the department of Physical Education as a centre of excellence for imparting high quality, student centric
education and lifelong opportunities for the communities. To provide students and the faculty to interact at local, national and global level.
We are committed to give best platform to prepare the students for District level, University level and National level competition.
The department has kept the visions with distinct objectives:
- To help in acquiring a depth of knowledge of academic discipline of Physical Education.
- To develop knowledge and management skill for efficient functioning as organizers or managers for sports and games.
- To develop sense of dedication.
- To provide leadership for the development of physical education as an integral part in all levels of educational system.
- To provide facilities and organizational infrastructure for sports activities of the college.